Thursday, September 3, 2009
Day 3
Day 3 has begun, well actually 4 for me since I started early, of the $$$ Diet. So far this week, I have spent $23. $21.45 on gas and the $1.55 on groceries. That's pretty amazing for me. I am truly starting to get how much of a habit spending money is. I spend on stuff I totally don't need. I think there is a little "rush" that comes with spending that I miss already, though. I did read a study a while back that said that if you can trick yourself into feeling like you're spending money when putting it into savings, then you will still get a spending rush. I am going to make some charts today to track our progress in saving at home. That should help! I'll post pics when I get it done.
Labels:
habits,
savings plan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment