The $$$ Diet has begun. So far so good. We will reach our savings goal by:
1. Avoiding unnecessary or unplanned spending entirely for 3 months
2. Shopping frugally and spending as little as possible on the things we do need to buy or do.
3. Cutting back on regular monthly expenses (ie: utilities, insurance) any way possible.
4. Exploring creative avenues to bring in more money.
Today, I will write a menu for the week based on food we already have and what is on sale this week at the grocery stores near my house. Albertsons has double coupons again, so I will look for things I can stock up for the next 3 months. I’m also going to clean and organize my house (the never ending project). I’ll try to find some things I can sell on craigslist or ebay while I’m at it. At the very least, I can donate items to Value Village and get a 10% off coupon.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment