Tuesday, August 25, 2009
How It Works!
Here is how our family is doing the experiment. Feel free to change whatever works for you.
From September 1 - November 30, 2009, we will live as frugally as possible. We will analyze every aspect of our current spending to see what we can cut, at least temporarily. I will chronicle the adventure here on the blog and in the Facebook Group, Dollar Diet. I'll share our ups and downs, tips we learn, what we save and how we're all feeling about it as we go.
We have a family goal to reach as we slash our spending. We will increase our savings and save for a trip to Disneyland. I'll post a blog after our family meeting in the next few days, sharing more specific goals.
We will give 10% of what we save over our normal spending to a charitable cause. Our family will determine what organization(s) we will give to at our meeting. I'll post the details in a few days.
I would love to have others join in the experiment and share tips and strategies as we all go along.
Happy SAVING!!
-$ Diva
Labels:
Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment